Piso is a popular business model in the Philippines that allows individuals to create their own WiFi hotspots and earn income by selling Internet access to customers. 10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wifi Portal Login are web-based platforms that allow the hotspot owner to manage and monitor their service, as well as track their revenue and customer usage.
Why use PISO Wifi:
The concept behind Piso WiFi is simple: individuals purchase a router or modem compatible with the Piso WiFi portal and configure it to create a WiFi network accessible to customers. Customers can purchase Internet access by connecting to the WiFi network and navigating to the Piso WiFi portal login page, where they can enter their payment information and select the desired duration of Internet access.
10 0 0 0 1 Login:
It is used to access the router or modem’s web configuration page, which allows the user to change settings such as network name (SSID) and password.
To access the setup page, you will need to know the default login information for your router or modem. Piso WiFi These are usually provided in the documentation that comes with the device or can be found on the manufacturer’s website. When you have the login details, follow the below steps to access:
• Connect the computer with the router or modem through an Ethernet cable and connect the same wireless network with the device.
• Open a web browser and type “10.0.0.0.1” into the address bar.
• Click the Enter Button to the login page.
• Fill the username and password to log in. This can be “admin” and “password”, “admin” and a blank password, or a unique set of credentials specific to your device.
• Once logged in, you will be redirected to the configuration page where you can change the settings of your router or modem.
It is important to note that the IP address 10.0.0.0.1 is used for internal networking purposes only and is not accessible from the Internet. If you are having trouble accessing the setup page or have forgotten your login information, you may need to reset the router or modem to its factory default settings. This will clear all custom settings and restore the default login information.
Troubleshooting the Router:
In some cases, Piso Wifi Portal you may find that your router is having connection issues even with the correct username and password. These issues can often be fixed by resetting the router, which is a simple process.